Saturday, April 19, 2014

You REDy?

Long time, no time.

I swear, my time management is horrendous. I will spend 3 hours on Tumblr knowing that I have 2 essays and a project to do for school. I really hope that I break this habit before college.



 So I couldn't help myself. I had to break out another sweater! The weather here in North Carolina keeps everyone on their toes. One day the sun is blazing and the next day it's raining and chilly. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, WEATHER!




I got this lovely, Elmo-looking sweater from Wet Seal on sale. The skirt is from Target.



I'm a sucker for free online shipping, so I got these on charlotterusse.com during their most recent sale. Did you know that these are my first pair of combat boots? I'm really late in the game, I know.



Wanna fight?


At the Target near my house, the bags are never on sale. I'm sorry, but I refuse to pay more than $20 for purse. This bag however, happened to be on sale for $6 so I jumped on it and started hissing at people that walked by, like a tiger jumping on its prey. (Not really, haha. But I was pretty excited.)


Sweater - Wet Seal
Skirt - Target
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Bag - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment